Just a friendly reminder to pay attention to your surroundings. We are our best protection.
You can look out for your neighbors by learning their addresses (especially those adjacent to your property). Be alert to
suspicious activity such as:
• Someone screaming for help.
• Unusual or loud noises.
• Vehicles driving slowly through area with no apparent destination.
• Anyone going door to door asking for information, or selling products.
• Persons you don’t recognize removing property from a neighbor’s home.
• Open doors or broken windows at unoccupied residences.
• Strangers cutting through yards or loitering alongside residences.
• Strange odors coming from a house or business.
• Someone tampering with utility devices with no official uniform or company vehicle.
• Persons loitering around a school yard.
Report any suspicious activity to (623) 566-3133